ATTENTION: We will have normal services this Sunday, July 12th.
Join us at either the 9:00 a.m. Traditional Service in the Sanctuary, 11:00 a.m. Multi-cultural Service in the Sanctuary, or
11:00 a.m. Worship at the River (Anderson Dance Pavilion). We look forward to seeing you!
Beginning Sunday, June 21 – August 16
9:00 am Traditional Service in the Sanctuary
11:00 am Multi-Cultural Service in the Sanctuary
11:00 am Worship at the River - Outdoor Service at Anderson Dance Pavilion (Larsen Park Rd)
Opt in to text messages to receive updates about outdoor worship by texting mlc2020 to 474747.
What you can expect:
- Maintain 6-foot social distancing as much as possible.
- You will enter only through the 2 left front doors or the lower back door labeled D. Please follow the ushers as they will lead and seat you.
- Seating will be every other pew and you will be ushered out after the service via the outside door by the Fireside Room or the outside back doors.
- The circle driveway will not be available for pick up or drop off. Please park in the back and utilize the elevator if necessary.
- There will be no bulletins at this time for indoor services. All service elements will be included on the screens.
- Offering plates will be placed at the back of the church.
- At this time the coffee bar will be closed.
- Bathrooms will remain open.
- The Nursery will be open. Both the bathroom and nursery areas have been and will be sanitized regularly.
- Tent areas will be set up outside for shaded seating, bottled water, and hand sanitizer.
- A disinfectant mister will be utilized before and after the service in all occupied areas. The solution used is Covid-19 and FDA approved. This mist is safe on all surfaces and dries in 10 minutes.
- Hymnals and Bibles will be removed from the pews.
- Masks will be encouraged. Some masks will be available.
- Proper directional signs and reminders will be posted.
- Multiple bottles of sanitizer will be available throughout the church.
Looking to the future:
We realize that these measures may sound extreme to some and not enough to others. We continue to be proud of our church and how we have worked together through this difficult time. We are committed to people’s safety while also doing the work God has called us to do.